Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh... (Guess which song this is?)

No it's not a down day but a day where you don't want to do anything because in your head it is the weekend already!

I have a baby shower to plan and have so many ideas, it's hard to get them down on paper!

Not only that I have this idea in my head for DIY makeshift photobooth and I'm afraid of it looking rather... stupid?

Have you guys ever had ideas where you think it's great and cute in your head but you get this 2nd thought that maybe it's not that great of an idea after all? Hmm.. I don't know..

There are some super cute baby shower ideas out there also...

Here's an idea for the centerpieces...



I will be making headpieces for the photobooth like these...


One of my gfs made this in a past baby shower.. it's hilarious!


Any other ideas anyone care to share? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.