Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have you ever been to the Magic Castle?

No, I don't mean the Walt Disney castle! I mean The World Famous Hollywood Magic Castle!

That's where I went to celebrate a birthday and entry is only gained by invitation by a previously invited guests or to be a club member. And a club member entails fees to enjoy the variety of magic shows, food and drinks. It is an absolutely fun place for adults only so if you're ever visiting LA definitely try to get a hook up there.

http://www.magiccastle.com/

I wanted to take pictures of my outfit and the place but didn't know until I got in that photos were not allowed and they do delete your pictures from your camera! Boo!

The castle looks a like a mystery house from the outside and there are scarce pictures of the inside. The inside though resembles old Hollywood glamor - classy!

Okay so with the glitz and glam of the Oscars awards and dressing to the nines to attend the Magic Castle (dress code is strictly enforced there), I wished how there were more occasions to dress in a ball gown. A full on ball gown. I mean ordinary people do not go to the Oscars and wear ball gowns and when do we ever get to wear ball gowns? 

I wish I could wear some of these below! But when will I ever get the occasion to??

Which would you wear? 







1 comment:

  1. Pretty dresses!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.