Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You might want to wear your sunglasses

In one of my previous posts I mentioned my sudden love for bright, electric colors - especially electric yellow.

So you might want to wear your sunglasses now because it's about to get really bright in here!

You know what I love to wear with electric colors? Light gray. It's muted, subtle and definitely makes the electric color pop more than it already does.

These are just some of my current favs. What about yours?

Also I'm participating is Style Elixir's Style Session link-up. So please do join and meet some of the great women I have met! See you gals over there!

Here's one of my most fav outfits I'm contributing to as part of the Style Sessions:

I just can't get over it 


10 comments:

  1. Great post. I am obsessed with this color as well! Can't wait until it warms up a little so I can wear it! Now following!

    xx Elizabeth
    Champaign Taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so fab! i love the combo here! great post!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love neon and nude together! That clutch is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these bright popping colors!!!
    xo jess
    http://shopthisnotthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.