Friday, February 22, 2013

It's all about the hair...

I'll be attending a special dinner this weekend where we have to dress fancy shmancy. 

I'll be wearing a strapless dress (pics will be posted after!)

Been searching high and low for hairstyles to match. Not sure if I can even achieve any of these cause sometimes my hair is just so un-tameable. Why do you think I disguise them in pics? Haha.

Here are some of my fav! But then again who wouldn't want to look like these women just in general!




3 comments:

  1. I like how they are all so simple and elegant at the same time! Top and bottom ones are my faves! :) Have a great time

    xoxo
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different hair styles you posted. Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.