Friday, February 15, 2013

Something new everyday...

One of my New Year's resolution that I'm still trying to keep up with is try something new everyday - no matter how small it is. For example, I tried vegan for a week and the other day I decided to take a new road I've never tried before on the way home. 

Yesterday I went to a networking event on my own and met a hilarious guy who moved from Texas to Los Angeles to be a comedian. I was completely in awe of his determination and have never met anyone like him. So that was cool.

Not sure what new thing I shall do today. But who knows where life will take you right? Especially in LA.

Have you gals tried something new lately where you were nicely surprised by it's outcome? 

Today I pulled out my polka dots, pearls & greens. By the way I love this little clutch that I got from Target for $10!





polka dot top//Forever 21
sweater//local
jeans//Express
clutch//Target
heels//Aldo
necklace//handmade

Please join me and some wonderful ladies in today's link up from Peace Love and Sequins and MessyDirtyHair.

I hardly wear polka dots (I only have two polka dot pieces) and I'm happy to sport it today! I would love to know what you gals would dare to wear.

 

5 comments:

  1. you look SO cute! love the outfit! i love polkadots anything!!! thank you so much for linking up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute! huge fan of the polka dots! :)
    xoxo
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.