Thursday, February 7, 2013

I just can't get over it

I just can't get over it. Some past experiences have been pulling at the back of my mind. They were mentally wrecking experiences. I can't get over them and am trying my best to move on from these experiences and not let them shape the way I see my relationships with others. It's been almost a year now.

I started this blog over a month ago and am so glad I found this as an outlet for me to put my thoughts out there because sometimes even my thoughts and feelings are hard to verbalize to those around me. 

I like the creative outlet this provides me and also forces me (not in a bad way) to refocus on improving my thoughts and emotions.

Do you know what this "forces" me to refocus on? Personal style! I brainstorm on creating outfits and it makes me excited to try things on. I admit I have days where I just want to throw on my old sweats but putting images out there almost everyday, makes you really refocus on yourself.

Have you gals ever felt that way? Like even if you reach only a handful of people, you get excited and start throwing yourself further into your blog?




sweater//Forever 21
plaid top//local
jeans//Macy's
heels//Aldo
jewelry//Forever 21
bag//Steve Madden 

Join me in meeting some great bloggers over at Style Elixir's Style Sessions link-up!

 

9 comments:

  1. I love the sequins and plaid, sooooo pretty!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequins with the plaid. Never would have thought of it but it looks perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit! Plaid + Sequin = Amazing combo!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! The plaid and sequins look amazing together, and I love the extra pop of color from your shoes! Soe cute.

    Emily
    http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. The added plaid shirt is just perfect. Check out my Valentine's Day challenge.

    Only 3 more days to enter

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Kisses
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.