Thursday, February 21, 2013

My animal instinct prediction...

Just kidding. I don't have any animal instincts. Took me a while to even train my doggy to listen to my commands.

My prediction this upcoming season? Animal pendant and charms are going to be huge in jewelry and accessories. You might have already seen this trend popping up here and there. 

I'm currently coveting them especially the ones with tiger and lion prints or heads. 

This trend is also one of the styles I'm cautiously picking up (even though I'm loving it) because I don't typically stray towards animal prints let alone wear an animal charm on my body. 

But it is time for a change this year to be bold! What are some pieces you've found yourself heading towards lately that you've never thought you would?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.