Friday, February 1, 2013

What is your SSB?

Secret Single Behavior. You know, like how Carrie Bradshaw stated. What is your SSB? Or do you realize you have a SSB?

My SSB? I guess I can relate to Charlotte and Miranda's SSB. I stare at my blemishes (not for an hour) but before I go to bed to notice more or less any new marks on my face. It's like as if they would magically disappear by the next morning (yeah right!). And I love to watch infomercials, especially cooking ones.


But something I'd like to do without anyone around? I love to watch re-runs of movies and tv shows while eating. Not the new shows or movies because with those I feel like I have to pay attention to catch the details that are new to me. I like to watch re-runs and eat/snack at the same time because in that split second I'm looking away, I won't be worried I did not catch any vital details.

I'm not doing this in secret but I secretly love to do this when no one is around me. Just feels comforting, like my own zone.

Tonight, I'll be having dinner and drinks with my girls in Downtown. So I found a casual outfit for jeans day and something that I can wear at night. I'm surprised with how comfy the entire outfit is including the heels!



top//Angl
jeans//Macy's
necklace//handmade
watch//Michael Kors
heels//Aldo
clutch//Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.