Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The things you would do for fashion...

You know how you look at some pictures in blogs and the blogger looks amazing in their pictures with a snow white background or with a ground that is wet? The blogger looks so great in there, it's hard to even notice the climate around them. But I do.

Where I live, it does not snow but it can get extremely windy and the air can be strikingly cold. But I do give my props to the fashion bloggers who brave it out in the snow to give us those amazing shots for our viewing pleasure. 

I can't even dare to complain but today I'm braving the painfully cold wind to grab this picture in one of my new favorite skirts. I can't wear the lace skirt to work (or caaaan I?) but I knew I wanted to grab a couple of pics with this entire outfit. Trust me, I was back in pants right after these shots. But I just couldn't resist!

What would you gals do for the name of fashion?






blazer//H&M (one of my favs)
stripe top//Banana Republic
skirt//Abercrombie & Fitch (if I love it & can fit it, I'd wear it!)
heels//Forever 21
necklace//handmade

Here's a close up of one of new fav pieces created by yours truly...I wanted something with a bright pop ad loooove this royal blue!


Lastly, please join me and a bunch of awesome bloggers over at Stylelixer's blog for Style Session link-up!

 

10 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your skirt. I love the color and style of it.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest posts 'Structured Stripes' and 'Seaside Blue'.

    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jan, you HAVE to give more information about that handmade necklace. I'm so impressed with your skills!

      Delete
    2. Hi Nicole, I will contact you directly! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit! I love this color combo and the skirt is gorgeous! The necklace is very pretty as well, I also make handmade jewelry myself. I have been doing so for over 9 years now. I love it. Thank you for stopping by my blog and keep posting your great looks you are doing an awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by! I love creating things too - makes me feel great to wear them!

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad I don't live in a cold climate so I don't have to take pictures in the snow! Very cute outfit! I love the blazer with the skirt. I would love to see larger pictures so I could see the outfit better!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Thanks and I'll try my best with bigger photos!

      Delete

Thank you so much for dropping by. I really do read each and every comment and appreciate them.